In the course of planning, our experts first assess relevant business requirements and then define the range of IT solutions and resources necessary for their fulfillment. During planning of any IT investment is a high priority to establish safe and reliable IT systems which serve business objectives and processes precisely, on required levels, and which have valid functions and capacities.
The experts at Answare Ltd. - based on their multi-faceted IT, technological, and economic expertise - are able to support either the conceptual planning of any new, high-level systems, or the development of tenders. Conceptual planning is done by staff members holding degrees both in Information Technology and Economics, thus they are able to understand and consider business and IT criteria simultaneously.
In the course of planning, our experts first assess relevant business requirements and then define the range of IT solutions and resources necessary for their fulfillment.
- ÁEEK (GYEMSZI) National Healthcare Services Center
- FÖMI Institute of Geodesy, Cartography and Remote Sensing
- EDUCATIO Ltd.
- GIRO Ltd.
- HEFOP 4.4 (Inter-Institutional IT System)
- Volksbank Ltd.
- Magyar Posta Zrt.(Hungarian Post Office)
- MK Hungarian Public Rpad Nonprofit Private Limited Company
- MLSZ Hungarian Football Federation
- MVH Agricultural and Rural Development Agency
- NFÜ - National Technology Program: eHEALTH8
- NKTH - Jedlik Ányos Program: RFID