Architecture planning facilitates the strategic planning of an IT that frames the development of a unified enterprise architecture and the organization of separate business and technological functions inherent in enterprise applications into cooperating, standard-based services. Thus it defines IT operations, implementation processes and requirements.
The architecture plan specifies suggested infrastructure components and their adaptation points to the existing architecture. It comprises the required software and hardware infrastructure components, their relations to each other and to existing applications, as well as channels for communication. The architecture plan covers the minimally required developmental-, pilot-, and live-operation configurations, their performance, penetrability, and the possibilities and steps for extension.
A state-of-the-art IT expertise and experiences obtained in various industrial fields support our experts at Answare Ltd in architecture planning.
- NAV/APEH (National Tax and Finance Office)
- EDUCATIO Ltd.
- GIRO Ltd.
- HEFOP 4.4 (Inter-Institutional IT System)
- Kenézy Hospital RESZ Ltd.
- MVH Agricultural and Rural Development Agency
- NKTH (new name: NIH) - Jedlik Ányos Program: RFID
- NFÜ - National Technology Program: eHEALTH8